Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Pure-Reptiles. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Jeff Murray

Schüler

• »Jeff Murray« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beruf: Retired

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 20. Oktober 2013, 21:56

Chilabothrus exsul

Hello everybody,
It has been quite a year for me, hence my absence from the forum.
On the collection side, a friend of mine surprised us with a litter of 6 baby exsul. The old male passed away during the breeding season so I consider this a miracle litter. There are only 4 female exsul here in the US that I am aware of, and they are very, very old (30+ years).
There is a lone surviving baby from last year so if all the babies survive that will allow us to work with a group of 7 exsul. Sexes are unknown but one cannot be choosy at this point.

Anyway, here are some photos for your enjoyment.
Best regards,
Jeff
babies1-3

babies 4-6

one of these babies survived from last year-only 3 were born live
Best regards,
Jeff Murray
http://s352.photobucket.com/home/boidsonly

Montag, 21. Oktober 2013, 09:53

Great Work! I wish you all the best for this litter and for future breedings with them!

regards Kai

Montag, 21. Oktober 2013, 17:23

:wie-geil:
Gratulation!
And good luck with breeding projekts in future :)
Don´t know if there are any Exsuls in Germany at all.

Montag, 21. Oktober 2013, 20:09

Jeff,

Always a pleasure to see these babies, birth off the year. Have congratulated him numorous times :) A shame that the male has died but given there age then it was just it´s time i guess. Hopefully the baies will thrive and grow up, sow there will be more off these amazing boas in captivity in the futher. Keep up the good work.

Zitat

Don´t know if there are any Exsuls in Germany at all.

As far as i know then there have been Exsul in Germany some years ago. But where they are now, i have no idear.

Kind regards

Peter