Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Pure-Reptiles. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Sonntag, 28. Juni 2015, 21:57

Tropidophis wrigthi update

Hello all,

Thougth i would give you an update on how the litter of wrigthi are doing.
There first feed where dead lugubris babies, sow when all 6 ate a couple of them dead as there first meal, i was relived :)

After some feedings with dead lugubris, i tried scenting legs, tails from rat pinkies, they ate that as well :)

Some feedings later i thougth i would try and feed them with scented dead pinkie mice ( scented with geckos )
And all 6 have been eathing that for the last, 4 months or sow, and all have shed numorous times and have really grow, especially after taking pinkie mice :)

A few pictures aswell,

Ohhh and in stead of starting a new thread i will throw this picture in here aswell, out of my 0.0.11 litter fordii only 3 are not feeding on either dead or live pinkie mice :)

enjoy,

Kind regards
Peter

Montag, 29. Juni 2015, 07:26

Not my kind of snakes, but it is always good to see something beyond the ball python horizon. Do mice work out good for them on the long run?
He's an idiot, he's a loser, he's scum
he'll take advantage of everyone

Montag, 29. Juni 2015, 08:22

Hello Peter,
really a nice work. Fantastic and rare snakes you show us here.
Congratulation and thank's for sharing.

regards Manni

Montag, 29. Juni 2015, 21:01

Very nice!!!
www.becks-reptiles.de

pat-angkor

Beruf: Student

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 30. Juni 2015, 21:11

Hi Peter,

congrats to this success on the long run. :thumbsup:
The first months are the hardest for the West Indian Boas, so I 'll keep my fingers crossed, that all will develop well in the future, too. But you did make the hardest steps allready, so I am not worried at all.

Please give us some updates from time to time. ;)

Best regards, patrick

keine-beine

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 1. Juli 2015, 19:17

Nice little snakes.
Thanx for showing them.
Regards
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite, and furthermore, always carry a small snake. (W. C. Fields)

Donnerstag, 2. Juli 2015, 11:08

Zitat

Not my kind of snakes, but it is always good to see something beyond the ball python horizon. Do mice work out good for them on the long run?

I can definently agree with you there, there are sow much out there beyond the ball python horizon. Time will tell how they will cope with the diet of mice, for now i am just pleased that they are sow easy to work with.

Zitat

Hello Peter,
really a nice work. Fantastic and rare snakes you show us here.
Congratulation and thank's for sharing.

Hello Manni,

Thanks for the cind words, they have become one of my favourite Tropidophis, a beutifull littel boa.

Zitat

Hi Peter,

congrats to this success on the long run. :thumbsup:
The first months are the hardest for the West Indian Boas, so I 'll keep my fingers crossed, that all will develop well in the future, too. But you did make the hardest steps allready, so I am not worried at all.

Please give us some updates from time to time. ;)

Hello Patrick,

Thanks, that is true the first months are the hardest, when it comes to my fordii ( and my other species ), then i dont hesitate too long to beging assist feeding them. they are sow small and have nothing to get stared on, in the early months. I will post some updates from time to time.

Again thanks for the cind words, to all.

Kind regards

Peter